Definition of plastic
Plastics are macromolecules (macromolecules), commonly known as plastics or resins, which are polymerized by monomers as raw materials through addition polymerization or polycondensation reactions. The composition and shape can be changed freely. It is composed of synthetic resins and fillers. Plasticizer, stabilizer, lubricant, pigment and other additives.
The main component of plastic is resin. The term resin was originally named for the lipids secreted by animals and plants, such as rosin, shellac, etc. Resin refers to a polymer compound that has not been mixed with various additives. The resin accounts for about 40% to 100% of the total weight of the plastic. The basic properties of plastics are mainly determined by the nature of the resin, but additives also play an important role. Some plastics are basically composed of synthetic resins, with no or little additives, such as plexiglass, polystyrene, etc.
The so-called plastic is actually a kind of synthetic resin. Its shape is similar to the pine resin in natural resin. It is artificially synthesized by chemical means and is called plastic.
1. About plastic bottles
Plastic bottles are mainly made of materials such as polyethylene or polypropylene and added with a variety of organic solvents. Plastic bottles are widely used as raw materials of polyester (PET), polyethylene (PE), and polypropylene (PP). After adding corresponding organic solvents, they are heated at high temperatures and then blow molded, extruded, or injection molded through plastic molds. Plastic container. Mainly used for liquid or solid disposable plastic packaging containers such as beverages, food, cosmetics, etc. Plastic bottles are not easily broken, low cost, high transparency, and food-grade raw materials.
2. The main material of cosmetic plastic bottles
Plastic bottles are usually made of PP, PE, K material, AS, ABS, acrylic, PET, etc. PET material is an environmentally friendly material with high barrier properties, light weight, non-breaking characteristics, chemical resistance, and strong transparency. It can be made into pearlescent, colored, magnetic white, and transparent, and it is widely used in gel water. The bottle mouth is generally the standard 16#, 18#, 22#, 24# caliber, which can be used with a pump head. AS, ABS: AS has better transparency and toughness than ABS.
Acrylic is made of injection-molded bottle, which is poor in chemical resistance. Generally, it cannot be directly filled with paste. It needs to be blocked by an inner tank. The filling is not easy to be too full to prevent the paste from entering between the inner tank and the acrylic bottle. Cracking, packaging requirements are high during transportation, it looks particularly obvious after scratches, has high permeability, and the sensory upper wall is very thick, but the price is quite expensive.
3. Types and processes of cosmetic plastic bottles
1. It is usually used for injection molding of cream bottles, caps, stoppers, gaskets, pump heads, and dust covers with thicker walls in cosmetic containers. PET bottle blowing is two-step molding, the tube embryo is injection molding, and the finished product is packaged as blow molding. Others, such as lotion bottles and washing bottles with thin container walls, are blown bottles.
2. Mold development costs: blowing molds range from 1500 yuan to 4000 yuan, injection molds range from 8000 yuan to 20000 yuan. Stainless steel molds are more expensive than alloy materials, but they are durable. Several molds can be produced at a time. The production volume needs, if the production volume is large, you can choose a mold with four or six molds, and the customer can decide by himself.
3. The order quantity is generally 3,000 to 10,000, and the color can be customized. Usually the primary color is frosted and magnetic white, or the pearl powder effect is added. Although the bottle and cap are matched with the same color master, sometimes it is due to the bottle and cap. The materials used are different, and the colors displayed are somewhat different. Screen printing has ordinary ink and UV ink. UV ink has better effect, gloss and three-dimensional effect. It should be printed to confirm the color during production. The effect of screen printing on different materials will be different.
4. The processing technology of bronzing and silver bronzing is different from that of printing gold powder and silver powder. Hard materials and smooth surfaces are more suitable for bronzing and silver bronzing. The hot stamping effect of soft surfaces is not good, and it is easy to fall off. The gloss of bronzing silver Degree is better than printing gold and silver. The silk screen film should produce the negative film, the graphic effect is black, the background color is transparent, the hot stamping and silver hot process need to produce the positive film, the graphic effect is transparent, and the background color is black. The proportion of text and pattern should not be too small or too thin, otherwise the effect will not be printed.
5. Bottle caps are generally equipped with inner gaskets, pull caps, and inner plugs. Very few are equipped with small spoons or droppers. This is mainly because of its tightness and ease of use.