1. As consumers pay more and more attention to health, people pay more attention to whether the materials used in the crisper itself are healthy, hygienic, and safe materials that are harmless to the human body, such as PC materials, PE materials, PP materials, and tempered glass materials And high borosilicate glass materials, etc., it is more common that the plastic fresh-keeping box material is PC material.
2. Transparent: The fresh-keeping box is generally made of transparent or semi-transparent material. In this way, you can easily confirm the contents of the box without opening the box when using it.
3. Appearance: The high-quality fresh-keeping box has a glossy appearance, beautiful design, and no burrs.
4. Heat resistance: The fresh-keeping box has relatively high requirements for heat resistance. It will not deform in high-temperature water and can even be sterilized in boiling water. It is the first to introduce the fresh-keeping box made of high borosilicate heat-resistant glass, which not only can withstand high temperatures, but also has no problem even if the temperature difference changes drastically by 120°C.
5. Durability: It must have superior impact resistance, not easily broken when pressed or impacted, and will not easily leave scratches.
6. Sealing: This is the primary consideration when choosing a fresh-keeping box. Although different brands of products have different sealing methods, excellent airtightness is a necessary condition for long-lasting preservation of food in memory.
7. Space saving: The design is reasonable, and the fresh-keeping boxes of various sizes can be placed, combined, and kept orderly, which can save space.
8. Microwave heating: The food can be heated directly in the microwave oven, which is more convenient to use.
9. The transparent tank is easy to identify with the contents, which is convenient and practical.
1. When taking out this product from the microwave or oven, please try to use kitchen gloves to avoid burns.
2. Please open the lid when heating in a microwave oven.
3. Please remove the lid when using in the oven.
4. It can be heated directly by an open flame.
5. Do not use steel products such as knives, forks, spoons, etc. to cut on this product.
6. Do not use aluminum foil to wrap this product. The difference between high borosilicate glass and tempered glass. The raw material is high borosilicate heat-resistant glass. The color is pure and transparent, and the abrasion resistance is still bright after washing for many times, and the safety can withstand 120°C. The temperature difference suddenly changes, the use of absolutely safe high borosilicate glass tempered glass silicon oxide. (Commonly known as quartz sand) After washing white or blue for many times, the surface will be worn, and the smoothness will decrease, and there is a danger of self-explosion (self-explosion is an inherent feature of tempered glass).