Cosmetic bottle glass bottle:
Cosmetic bottles and glass bottles are traditional packaging products, which are characterized by: bright and transparent, good chemical stability, airtight, easy to shape, but heavy and easy to break. 80%-90% of glass packaging containers are cosmetic bottles, glass bottles and cans. Usually, the density of soda lime glass bottles is 2.5-2.6g/cm3, which is brittle and has low thermal conductivity. The use of metal ion colorants can produce emerald green, dark green, light cyan, and amber glass.
Advantages of glass packaging containers:
(1) Good chemical stability, non-toxic, tasteless, hygienic and clean, without any adverse effects on the packaging;
(2) Good barrier properties and can provide good quality guarantee conditions;
(3) Good transparency, and the contents are clearly visible;
(4) Good rigidity and not easy to deform;
(5) Good molding processability and can be processed into a variety of shapes;
(6) Good temperature tolerance, high temperature sterilization, and low temperature storage;
(7) Abundant raw materials, recyclable and reusable, no pollution to the environment.
Disadvantages of cosmetic bottle glass packaging container:
(1) It is brittle and easily broken;
(2) Heavy weight and high transportation cost;
(3) High energy consumption during processing and serious environmental pollution;
(4) Poor printing performance.
Cosmetic bottle plastic bottle:
Plastic is a polymer synthetic material, and there are many types of cosmetic bottles.
The advantage is:
(1) Good mechanical properties, light weight, convenient storage and transportation, and easy to carry and use;
(2) Barrier, good sealing and high transparency;
(3) Good processing performance, which can be manufactured into bottles, caps, films, bags and composite packaging materials of various specifications and sizes;
(4) Good decorative coloring and printing performance. Drug labels, instructions, signs, and barcodes can be directly ink-jetted or printed on plastic materials, and they will not fall off;
(5) Good chemical stability, weak toxicity, hygiene and safety. The cover of the medicine can be made into a safety cover or a pressure cover, as well as anti-counterfeiting marks and so on.
Disadvantages of plastic packaging containers:
It is easy to be charged with static electricity, and the surface is easy to be polluted. Discarded materials will cause environmental pollution and it is difficult to recycle.